Bubbles!

 This morning we introduced ourselves and told the class our favourite colours. I am really pleased to see confidence in each child as they use clear voices to speak to the whole group. This morning they were given time to finish up their self portraits. I read them a story called "Moose Goes to School." We found it funny and interesting - it was published in 1970! 


We did our first Science experiment already! "If I follow a bubble solution recipe and create a bubble wand then I can blow bubbles." We mixed 12 cups of water, 1 cup of dish soap and 1 cup of corn starch together. They were then given 3 pipe cleaners and a popsicle stick. We had so many different shapes as they decided on their own what would work best. 


In PE we played shadow tag. At the end of the day I read a story outside, as we enjoyed the sunshine on our faces. 


See you back on Tuesday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

Chanie Wenjack

Fraction Codes