Zendoodle!

 We enjoyed getting creative this morning and completing some 'Zendoodle' art. They only had white paper and black paint. They were able to take these home today as well as some art we did earlier in the month. 

Tomorrow is 'spirit day.' It is 'dress like a teacher day.' I am away tomorrow so I told my class we could do this next Friday together! If they still wish to dress like a teacher in the school that is fine! They can do both days. 

Today they worked on rounding in Math. In writing we worked on annotating text! Ask your child what that means and what they completed. 

Tomorrow they will still be having their spelling test. 

I am away until Wednesday (my daughter is now isolating!). No spelling words next week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

How Do Scientists Know So Much?

Earth Day and World Book Day