I'm Back!

 I apologize the blog was not updated last week! My son (he was sick) is doing a lot better and I was finally back to school today! 

Last week they spent time learning about 'Orange Shirt Day.' They worked on writing assignments and watched important stories around reconciliation. They also ran for Terry Fox day and learned more about his story. 

This morning we started off with quiet reading and catch up time. 

We finally were able to go on computers! It took a while to sign everyone in (because most forgot their passwords) but they were all able to spend some time on Mathletics. It was important to log everyone on because tomorrow we are starting a special coding program! I was able to sign them up for free! We will be doing this for an hour a day. Many students seemed quite excited! 

They had quiet writing time today. I gave them a picture prompt for a story idea. The picture is below. Others decided on their own topic. Ask your child what their story is about. Many of them shared what they have so far with the class! 

Have a great evening! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

How Do Scientists Know So Much?

Earth Day and World Book Day