Update

 Hello Room 13! As most of you know I am away this week. I have a wonderful sub in, and I know they are continuing on with our learning goals. 

If you are home, please check our Google Classroom. Your child can show you how to do this. It will be the same email and password as last year. I have assignments on there. If you have any issues with logging in, email me at lmparsons@cbe.ab.ca. If your child has not accepted the invite to the classroom, I can not assign them tasks. These tasks are only for the students that are at home right now. 

Spelling words this week: 

Red group: I, eye, by, bye, cry

Blue group: won, one, here, hear, fear

Green group: flower, flour, their, they're, there

Take care, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome!

How Do Scientists Know So Much?

Earth Day and World Book Day